Tuesday, February 1, 2011

100 Days Smarter






Tomorrow is the 100th day of school!

Who-hoo!

Apparently, this is kinda a big deal.
I don't remember doing anything for the 100th day when I was in school but this is something they have been looking forward to since the first day.

In honor of this occasion, Jacob's homework was to count 100 things and bring them back tomorrow. Then I guess each student in his class will get a turn to share what they brought and probably have to count them for the teacher. So with Valentine's Day right around the corner we went with the ever so classic, conversation hearts. The BIG ones.

This is his first year in school, and so far he's doing well. Counting is going rather smoothly, just some trouble at the turn of certain numbers (30, 60, 80, etc). He (we) counted MANY times and missed up a few times too.


Kendall wasn't so happy that she couldn't eat Jacob's 'homework".


But her being the persistant little thing she is, I gave in.

Eventually all 100 hearts were accounted forAdd Image and he seemed very pleased with himself.
Add Image


Now I just hope he makes it to class with all 100. I can just see him deciding to eat a few on the way to school. Knowing Jacob, I wouldn't doubt it.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - Kendall is so freakin' adorable :)
    And if I were Jacob I would eat half of them before I even got to school. heehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, thank you! She was fresh out of the bath tub and had her wet crazy hair going on.

    ReplyDelete