Monday, February 7, 2011

Typical Carrie-ness

Sorry for the lack of posts here lately. Not much has been going on, yet I have been pretty busy the past few days. We had some bad (for South Texas that is) weather and I was also trying to get over a nasty head cold. I spent 2 whole days watching movies in bed and downing some sinus meds. Feeling a little better today but still battling the stuffy one moment, runny the next nose. Being sick was no fun, but I did enjoy some lazy down time. I feel like I don't get enough "stay in your pajamas all day" days, but this time I did. And I admit, 2 days was plenty! Lol!

This week, I'm busy getting things ready for our annual trip to New Orleans. We leave Thursday after Jacob gets out of school. I am freakin' excited I can hardly stand it! This is the one trip we take every year without the kids. And this year- I *DESPERATELY* need it! Some time AWAY from the kids! Cannot wait! Kiddo's get an extended weekend at Mimi & Papa's. They are excited and I am so thankful that they always keep them for this event. I will live up to my blog name come this weekend! ;)

Also, since we get back late Sunday night and Valentine's Day is the very next day I'm also getting everything done ahead of time for that. Jacob has a party at school and needs some things done for that. So I might not be around so much this week but I will try to post some projects I'll be doing- but not making any promises.

Anyhow, now that you are enjoying me boring you with my ramblings about the week ahead, it's time to feed my little ones.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...can I come with you?! I neeeeed a FREAKIN VACATION!!

    -sigh-

    What I mean is... I hope you have a great time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, of course you can friend! I know you do! You can come for a Texas vacation anytime if you ever wanted to! =)

    ReplyDelete